College Academic and Management Vacancies
To apply for any of the vacancies listed, please download the relevant application form and return it, duly completed, to the DIS Department, Sutton College, St Nicholas Way, Sutton, Surrey, SM1 1EA or by email to email@example.com
You are advised to download the Application Guidance Notes and read these carefully before submitting your Application Form (in Word) or Application Form (in PDF)
Sutton College is an equal opportunities employer and committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults.
For more information on individual vacancies, please refer to the Job Description and Person Specification provided.
If you have any queries, you can contact the DIS Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or on (020) 8405 7024 / 7028
- All job offers are subject, but not limited, to an enhanced DBS disclosure. Please see the applicant guidance notes provided for further conditions.
- Selection for the interview will depend solely on the information contained on your application form. CVs will not be accepted.
- Once completed, your application form must be returned by the closing date. Late forms will not be accepted.
- If you are sending in your application form by post please ensure the correct postage is paid as underpaid items are often delayed.
- Should you be shortlisted for interview, please note the College does not reimburse interview expenses.
Salaries – Academic staff are paid on the London Borough of Sutton’s FE Tutors and Lecturers Pay Spine.