Nominate someone inspirational for a Sutton College Award!
The Sutton College Achievement Awards are all about recognising and celebrating those who go above and beyond, exceed expectations and who make a difference to the experience you have at the College. The 2022 awards are especially significant and valued as the College celebrates its 50th year of being the adult learning provider of choice in Sutton this year. The award event itself will also be taking place, in person at the Charles Cryer Theatre in June, an event that has been missed by all in the last couple of years.
Nominees can be inspirational, showed dedication to fellow class members or staff, excelled in their creativity…the possibilities are endless..
This year’s categories can be found below with some suggestions for nomination criteria.
Creative Student of the Year
– A student from our Creative courses, someone who has shone through to fellow students and/or tutors – in achievement, progression or inspiration to others.
Academic Student of the Year
– A learner from one of our accredited classes who has progressed and achieved beyond expectations.
Lifelong Learning Award
– Someone who has perhaps been with the College for a while and been on a significant learning journey or has returned to learning after a long break.
Inspiring Others Award
– Perhaps a student who has accomplished a previously unimaginable goal or overcome obstacles in order to complete their studies or a tutor who motivates, inspires and goes above and beyond to ensure their students have a great learning journey.
Special Recognition Award
– This could be a nomination for someone who has really made a difference over the last year significantly in the College’s 50 years in some way to the College, students and/or staff.
Nominations open from Monday 21 March 2022 and all entries must be received by 5pm Friday 20th May 2022. See Terms and Conditions below.
Winners will be announced at the event.
Terms & Conditions 2022