Work Experience at Sutton College
Thank you for your interest in doing a work experience placement at Sutton College!
What are the benefits of Work Experience for young people?
- It provides an insight into the world of work
- It develops ‘employability skills’ that make them more likely to meet employers’ needs and requirements
- It gives the child an opportunity to develop new skills and put educational work into practice e.g. IT skills
- It helps the child to define possible career choices and learning options
- Children gain an understanding of the relevance of their educational learning and how it can be applied in the work place
- It provides an opportunity that can be recorded on a CV or future job application
If you wish to apply to Sutton College for a Work Experience (WEX) Placement, please complete and return the below application form to HR@suttoncollege.ac.uk. You are also advised to also download and read the Sutton College – WEX Guidance notes.
We aim to respond to your request within 10 working days, however please allow longer during College closure periods.
For queries please call email HR@suttoncollege.ac.uk