Kids Club: 11-14yr olds
Kids Club 2018 – Workshops for Older Kids!
Kids Club has grown with workshops for 11-14 year olds!
Kids Club 11-14yrs old workshops run either in holiday periods or at the weekend. Workshops run at the Sutton College main centre (next to Sutton library) and all our session leaders have a wealth of experience in their fields and teach children in various settings throughout the year.
Saturday Workshops for 11-14yr olds
Saturday 03 March 2018 | 09:30-12:00 | Pottery Throwing Workshop | £25
A fantastic opportunity to get creative on the potters wheel. Learn tips and techniques and make something unique! The College will fire your product for collection at a later date.
Saturday 03 March 2018 | 10:00-15:00 | Photography Workshop | £50
Get to grips with DSLR cameras, learn how to take the best shots, different ways to take portrait pictures and leave with your own professional print.
Bring your own camera or use one of ours!
Saturday 17 March 2018 | 09:30-12:00 | Acapella Vocal Workshop | £25
Learn from an award winning harmony singer who will teach you warm up exercises, vocal techniques and guide you through to performance stage, singing Katy Perry’s ROAR acapella style with the rest of your group! When you sign up, we will send you the link to the music and words you will need to look at before you come along.
Terms & Conditions
- Children must be aged between 11 -14 years unless otherwise stated.
- Children/Guardian must sign in with the tutor upon arrival and sign out at end of session.
- Tutors should be notified at drop off if someone different will be picking the child up at the end of the session.
- Specific authorisation must be given by parents in order that a child can leave the premises without being picked up by an adult.
- Emergency contact numbers x 2 must be provided upon registration.
- Children should not attend sessions if unwell or on any medication and medication may not be administered by Sutton College staff.
- Should a child become unwell during a session, emergency contacts will be called and the child must be collected within one hour.
- Emergency contacts will also be called should a child become disruptive to the session or an incident requiring first aid has taken place.
- Sutton College have a first aider on site at all times and in the event of a serious first aid incident, the emergency services will be called and the child’s nominated emergency contact notified immediately. Sutton College first aiders have been trained in general first aid.
- Photographs may be taken for future College publicity uses –please let the tutor know if you do not wish your child to be included in these photographs.
- Sutton College also reserves the right to cancel, combine or re-schedule courses or to make changes to course details advertised including cost, location, content and tutor. Courses must be viable in order to run and may be cancelled by the College if minimum numbers are not met. The College will offer to transfer students to an appropriate alternative in this case. Early enrolment is advisable to ensure that the course of your choice runs.
- Full details of all College policies can be found at www.suttoncollege.ac.uk
- Changes to enrolments can only be made with express consent of College staff.