Kids Club 6-11yr Olds
Kids Club 2018
Upcoming workshops and activity days are shown at the bottom of this page.
Book early to avoid disappointment!
Kids Club activity days run most holiday periods for 6-11 year olds. These take place at the Sutton College main centre (next to Sutton library) and all our session leaders have a wealth of experience in their fields and teach children in various settings throughout the year.
A full day of activities runs from 09:30-16:00 and includes a supervised lunch break for £35 per child or take advantage of our Special Offer!!!– Bring a friend/sibling for just £30 each for a full day! (T&Cs apply as below).
Children need to bring a packed lunch and drinks/snacks for the day if attending a full day.
Easter Break 2018 – Activities – £35
Monday 9 April 2018 | 09:30-16:00 | Volcanoes, Earthquakes and Oceans with Brainwave Science
Discover the might of the natural world, build an erupting volcano, make the earth shake and discover what makes deep sea fish glow in the darkest of places!!
Sign up Now
Tuesday 10 April 2018 | 09:30-16:00 | ‘You Should Be Dancing, Yeah!’ with Star Steppers Performing Arts Ltd
Enjoy learning a variety of different dance styles and techniques such as Street Dance, Contemporary, Jive, Musical Theatre and Flamenco dance as well as creating your own dance routines.
Sign up Now
Wednesday 11 April 2018 | 09:30-16:00 | Making monsters with Stitches
Design and make and take home your own stuffed toy monster using felt and fleece plus a drawstring bag, using a variety of hand and machine sewing skills. This workshop will be taught by the very talented Stitches Haberdashery team.
Sign up Now
Thursday 12 April 2018 | 09:30-16:00 | Animal Adventure Bags with Stitches
Start the day designing and making an animal themed pencil case then make a personalised drawstring back pack to carry it in! Learn lots of sewing skills along the way from the team at Stitches Haberdashery!
Sign up Now
Terms & Conditions
- Children must be aged between 6 -11 years unless otherwise stated.
- Children must be signed in with the tutor upon arrival and signed out for at end of session.
- Tutors should be notified at drop off if someone different will be picking the child up at the end of the session.
- Emergency contact numbers x 2 must be provided upon registration.
- Packed lunches/snacks must not include products containing nuts and must not be shared with other children to prevent allergy risks.
- Children are required to bring water bottles and these will be filled as required.
- By enrolling you agree to collect your child at the specified finish time of the session and agree to pay late collection charges of £10 per 10 minutes late thereafter eg any child collected 10 minutes late will be charged £10, any child collected 20 minutes late will be charged £20 etc
- Children should not attend sessions if unwell or on any medication and medication may not be administered by Sutton College staff.
- Should a child become unwell during a session, emergency contacts will be called and the child must be collected within one hour.
- Emergency contacts will also be called should a child become disruptive to the session or an incident requiring first aid has taken place.
- Sutton College have a first aider on site at all times and in the event of a serious first aid incident, the emergency services will be called and the child’s nominated emergency contact notified immediately. Please note that all Sutton College first aiders have been trained in general first aid, not specifically paediatric first aid but suitable first aid provision will be in place.
- Photographs may be taken for future College publicity uses –please let the tutor know if you do not wish your child to be included in these photographs.
- To qualify for sibling/friend discount, enrolments must be made at the same time and are only valid on enrolments on to full days where 2 children are attending the same day.
- Sutton College also reserves the right to cancel, combine or re-schedule courses or to make changes to course details advertised including cost, location, content and tutor. Courses must be viable in order to run and may be cancelled by the College if minimum numbers are not met. The College will offer to transfer students to an appropriate alternative in this case. Early enrolment is advisable to ensure that the course of your choice runs.
- Full details of all College policies can be found at www.suttoncollege.ac.uk
- Changes to enrolments can only be made with express consent of College staff.