Kids Club 6-11yr Olds
Kids Club 2018
Upcoming workshops and activity days – Book early to avoid disappointment!
Kids Club activity days run most holiday periods for 6-11 year olds. These take place at the Sutton College main centre (next to Sutton library) and all our session leaders have a wealth of experience in their fields and teach children in various settings throughout the year.
A full day of activities runs from 09:30-16:00 and includes a supervised lunch break for £35 per child or take advantage of our Special Offer!!!– Bring a friend/sibling for just £30 each for a full day! (T&Cs apply as below).
Children need to bring a packed lunch and drinks/snacks for the day if attending a full day.
Summer Half Term Break 2018 – Activities – £35
Monday 23 July 2018 | 09:30-16:00 | Making Cute Critters with Stitches Haberdashery
Throughout the day children will design and make their own stuffed Critter using felt and fleece. They will use a variety of hand and machine sewing skills and learn how to sew on buttons as well.
The workshop will also cover how to thread the machine, sew straight seams and hems and try some decorative stitches, making a drawstring bag. Suitable for complete beginners and those with experience.
Tuesday 24 July 2018 | 09:30-16:00 | Awesome Owls with Stitches Haberdashery
Children will start by designing and making their own stuffed Owls using a variety of hand and machine sewing skills and learn how to sew on buttons and embellishments as well.
They’ll also learn how to thread the machine, sew straight seams and hems and try some decorative stitches to make their own personalised bag. Suitable for complete beginners and those with experience.
Wednesday 25 July | 09:30-16:00 | Disney Day with Star Steppers Performing Arts Ltd
Be transported to the magical World of Disney and become a true Disney performer. Learn routines to Mary Poppins, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, the Jungle Book to name but a few. We’ll teach you the Bare Necessities so you can Be Our Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious Guest!
Thursday 26 July | 09:30-16:00 | Pop Mashup with Star Steppers Performing Arts Ltd
Strut your stuff as you learn cool, funky dance moves to a medley of upbeat pop songs by your favourite singers and bands including the fantastic Little Mix! Star Steppers will teach you how to impress your family and friends with these routines!
Terms & Conditions
- Children must be aged between 6 -11 years unless otherwise stated.
- Children must be signed in with the tutor upon arrival and signed out for at end of session.
- Tutors should be notified at drop off if someone different will be picking the child up at the end of the session.
- Emergency contact numbers x 2 must be provided upon registration.
- Packed lunches/snacks must not include products containing nuts and must not be shared with other children to prevent allergy risks.
- Children are required to bring water bottles and these will be filled as required.
- By enrolling you agree to collect your child at the specified finish time of the session and agree to pay late collection charges of £10 per 10 minutes late thereafter eg any child collected 10 minutes late will be charged £10, any child collected 20 minutes late will be charged £20 etc
- Children should not attend sessions if unwell or on any medication and medication may not be administered by Sutton College staff.
- Should a child become unwell during a session, emergency contacts will be called and the child must be collected within one hour.
- Emergency contacts will also be called should a child become disruptive to the session or an incident requiring first aid has taken place.
- Sutton College have a first aider on site at all times and in the event of a serious first aid incident, the emergency services will be called and the child’s nominated emergency contact notified immediately. Please note that all Sutton College first aiders have been trained in general first aid, not specifically paediatric first aid but suitable first aid provision will be in place.
- Photographs may be taken for future College publicity uses –please let the tutor know if you do not wish your child to be included in these photographs.
- To qualify for sibling/friend discount, enrolments must be made at the same time and are only valid on enrolments on to full days where 2 children are attending the same day.
- Sutton College also reserves the right to cancel, combine or re-schedule courses or to make changes to course details advertised including cost, location, content and tutor. Courses must be viable in order to run and may be cancelled by the College if minimum numbers are not met. The College will offer to transfer students to an appropriate alternative in this case. Early enrolment is advisable to ensure that the course of your choice runs.
- Full details of all College policies can be found at www.suttoncollege.ac.uk
- Changes to enrolments can only be made with express consent of College staff.