Enter our Short Creative Writing Competition!
Celebrate the College milestone by writing a commemorative short story or poem! Your work could be part of the College’s 50th anniversary celebrations this year.
Enter our Creative Writing competition and you could win a £20 Amazon voucher plus your winning entry or exert from will be read at the Awards evening in June!
We are looking for a short story or poem under the theme of ‘learning as an adult’. It could be a story about lifelong learning, a poem about studying a certain subject, returning to the classroom or how it made you feel to finish a course.
To enter, please complete the form HERE
Creative Writing competition Terms & Conditions
- The poem/short story should be based around the theme of learning as an adult. As examples, it could be a story about lifelong learning, a poem about studying a certain subject, returning to the classroom or how it made you feel to finish a course.
- Poems should be no more than 300 words and short stories no more than 1500 words.
- One entry per student.
- Entry open to all past and present students.
- Submission deadline is Friday 27 May 2022.
- Winner will be notified shortly after deadline via contact details provided on entry form.
Winning entry/extract will be read, preferably by the winner themselves if available at the College Awards Evening in June 2022.
- By entering, students are allowing Sutton College to use their work for publicity means