New Spring Courses Out Now!
A new range of part-time and evening courses starting from January are live on the Sutton College website now.
The new Spring programme of courses and workshops can be found at http://www.suttoncollege.ac.uk/course-search/
As a College, classes remain operating as usual in lockdown and Sutton College will remains open to enable learners to keep learning.
The Spring 2021 programme has been planned to ensure classes are accessible as possible, with the majority now being held on site. Class sizes have been restricted where appropriate and all required safety procedures have been put in place so all can be assured they will learn safely with us this Spring.
Any courses being held online will state this in both the title of the course and also the course information on the website.
Please note: We may be required to move classes to an online setting if the government advises us to do so.
Sutton College is committed to delivering quality learning, safely to all in line with Government guidance and has taken all necessary precautions to ensure the safety of student and staff alike. Students can rest assured that all Covid-19 Government guidelines are being followed including;
• safe distancing at sites.
• Restricted class sizes appropriately to adhere to distancing.
• Screens, sanitisers and extra cleaning regimes are all in place.
• These and many other procedures will be put in place to keep students and staff safe at all times.
• Masks should be worn at all times unless seated in class.