Solutions to your resolutions at Sutton College!
Did you promise yourself you would learn a new language? Or improve your computing skills? Do you now need to shift those extra lbs?? Make it happen at Sutton College!
Sutton College Spring term classes start over the next few weeks and there are still places available!
There are part time and evening courses available in a huge range of subjects in the following areas: –
- Art, Design & Photography – try Calligraphy, Printmaking or sign up to the Level 1 Award in Photo Image Capture & Manipulation
- Beauty & Health – Get started in Beauty with an Intro to Facial Skincare or Certificates in Nail Technology or Massage
- Business & Accounts – Study Book Keeping or Manual & Computerised Accounts
- Computing & Digital Media – Got a new iPad?? Try our iPads for 60+ beginners or Web Design
- Craft & DIY – Use our specialist facilities for Jewellery and Pottery or try Sewing or DIY Electrics!
- Curiosity Corner – Learn about Gandhi, Eva Peron, or take a look inside London’s museums, galleries & churches
- English & Maths – CV Writing and Spelling workshops
- English Language ESOL – Various levels of English Language classes
- Exercise & Sport – Clubbercise & KongaBurn at our main site in central Sutton
- Family Learning – Learn together on our crafts, photography or cookery courses!
- Flexible & Online Learning – Courses in IT, Health & Social Care and more!
- Flowers & Food – Short baking, Cake Decorating & Flower Arranging courses!
- GCSE & A Levels – Maths & English boosters and revision classes
- Languages – Make it happen and learn French, Italian or Spanish all starting in January!
- Learners with Learning Difficulties and/or Disabilities (LLDD) & Mental Wellbeing – Art & Computing for mental wellbeing
- Performance Arts – Tap, Piano or hit the stage with Theatre workshop and Singing classes
- Teacher Training – Take the first steps with our Introduction to Early Years Setting
View all our courses and enrol online here