Kids Club Activity Days & Workshops
Kids Club 2018
Upcoming workshops and activity days – Book early to avoid disappointment!
Kids Club activity days run most holiday periods for 6-11 year olds. These take place at the Sutton College main centre (next to Sutton library) and all our session leaders have a wealth of experience in their fields and teach children in various settings throughout the year.
A full day of activities runs from 09:30-16:00 and includes a supervised lunch break. (T&Cs apply as below).
Children need to bring a packed lunch and drinks/snacks for the day.
October Half Term Break 2018
Spooky Activity Days £30 per child per day – Book all 3 days and get £10 off (enter MULTI at checkout)
Sewing Skullduggery – Monday 22 October 2018
Design & make your own Sugar Skull mask & Trick or Treat bag by learning awesome sewing skills. Led by Stitches Haberdashery.
Ghostbusters! – Tuesday 23 October 2018
Busting moves makes you feel good! A fun packed day of dancing & games with Star Steppers Performing Arts Ltd
Creepy Clay – Wednesday 24 October 2018
Design & create a variety of Halloween themed crafts to take home including your very own creepy clay creation!
Terms & Conditions
- Children must be aged between 6 -11 years unless otherwise stated.
- Children must be signed in with the tutor upon arrival and signed out for at end of session.
- Tutors should be notified at drop off if someone different will be picking the child up at the end of the session.
- Emergency contact numbers x 2 must be provided upon registration.
- Packed lunches/snacks must not include products containing nuts and must not be shared with other children to prevent allergy risks.
- Children are required to bring water bottles and these will be filled as required.
- By enrolling you agree to collect your child at the specified finish time of the session and agree to pay late collection charges of £10 per 10 minutes late thereafter eg any child collected 10 minutes late will be charged £10, any child collected 20 minutes late will be charged £20 etc
- Children should not attend sessions if unwell or on any medication and medication may not be administered by Sutton College staff.
- Should a child become unwell during a session, emergency contacts will be called and the child must be collected within one hour.
- Emergency contacts will also be called should a child become disruptive to the session or an incident requiring first aid has taken place.
- Sutton College have a first aider on site at all times and in the event of a serious first aid incident, the emergency services will be called and the child’s nominated emergency contact notified immediately. Please note that all Sutton College first aiders have been trained in general first aid, not specifically paediatric first aid but suitable first aid provision will be in place.
- Photographs may be taken for future College publicity uses –please let the tutor know if you do not wish your child to be included in these photographs.
- To qualify for sibling/friend discount, enrolments must be made at the same time and are only valid on enrolments on to full days where 2 children are attending the same day.
- Sutton College also reserves the right to cancel, combine or re-schedule courses or to make changes to course details advertised including cost, location, content and tutor. Courses must be viable in order to run and may be cancelled by the College if minimum numbers are not met. The College will offer to transfer students to an appropriate alternative in this case. Early enrolment is advisable to ensure that the course of your choice runs.
- Full details of all College policies can be found at www.suttoncollege.ac.uk
- Changes to enrolments can only be made with express consent of College staff.