If you have a difficulty or disability that may affect your learning on a Sutton College course and you’d like additional help, then please tell your tutor or a member of staff the difficulty so that we can help you in your studies.
Additional Learning Support can offer support such as:
- Support for literacy, numeracy, study skills, dyslexia or similar difficulties
- Testing for eligibility for access arrangements in exams (extra time, specialist equipment etc)
- Specialist equipment if you have a physical learning difficulty
- Making it easier to get to class by making it more accessible
- Financial support may be available for help with fees, exams costs and childcare costs
- Information, Advice and Guidance is available for all students
Find out more by contacting our Customer Enquiry Team on 020 8289 4700
Learning support does not include personal care, arranging or providing transport.