History Club Offer
Global History and Historic Cities sessions are out NOW and act as the perfect accompaniment to our popular History Club talks.
To celebrate the launch of these courses from our 2022-23 offer, we are excited to offer students an opportunity to get a course completely free!
To qualify for your free course, book yourself on to 10 of our courses over 2 of the clubs and our enrolment team will be able to offer you a free extra course from our new Global History or Historic Cities programmes!
Terms & Conditions
- Students must enrol on 10 eligible courses to get 11th free.
- Valid courses are 10 over 2 of the clubs – ie History Club, Global History Club, Art History Club and Historic Cities
- At least one of the 10 courses enrolled on must be in a different section, eg 9 History Club and 1 Historic Cities.
- All courses must be booked in the 2022-23 Academic Year
- All courses must reach viable minimum numbers in order to run, if any of your chosen courses are cancelled you will be offered an alternative or a refund.
- Students must contact the Enrolment Team directly in order to register for this offer – there is no auto-registration for this offer.
- The College has the right to withdraw or modify this offer at any time